Interesting Night

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

Well first of all one of my headlights burnt out. Then, before we went to the frat party, a friend noticed someone keyed my car. Yep, about 2 feet long on the drivers side above the rear wheel. I'm very confident I can polish it out, except for 2 inches of it. I planned on getting the car repainted anyway. At least the night ended with me getting laid....

Guest RedCutlassSL

good news, i was able to practically completely polish out the scrape

also, tonight i hooked up with a new girl, everything but sex, except for the night ended up with us fighting each other and me destroying everything she left in my car. HAHA fuck i'm drunk

she was female, completely shaven, nice tattoo right above her ass, nice titties, a very nice package indeed

Did you check for an ID?? to make sure it was just shaved?

Sucks about the car getting keyed but atleast your optomistic about it...Unlike my Key marks that are 8-12 feet long and down to the metal...

HAHA fuck i'm drunk

I like that part too

Guest RedCutlassSL

For now on, I'm going to ask to see an ID before I do anything with a girl. I spent a lot of time on the phone with that girl's mother. Turns out she lied to us all and is only 15 and a sophmore. I feel kinda dirty. The worst part is that stupid bitch might have fucked up this night. This is a different girl from the shaven hottie.

Oh shit man, gotta watch out for the jailbait. I went back to my old hs today and the girls there could easily pass for 18, and thats just the freshmen... theres something def in the water!!

how old are you again redcutlass? Not pointing fingers just trying to get a view on the story. FIFTEEN HOLY SHIT. Kudos on getting laid 8) and as for the keying i suggest taking a good larger than life key and sticking it up the dudes ass, maybe it will make him think twice about keyin someones car...then again it could have been some drunk that thought your car was his and couldnt find the key hole. :roll: All I know is that don't smoke pot and drink...makes you one laid back crazy person :shock:

it happens to the best of us...I always ask for an ID...

I was just 18 and she told me she was 16 I met her parents and everything...we dated and you know...for a summer untill I walked out of a Store with a pack of smokes for a friend and her mom seen me and said how did you get them I said Im 18 why she said do you know how old my doughter is I said 16...she then said no shes 14...and here mom thought I was 16 thats why she was cool with us seeing each other...well then I told her mom after finding out her age to tell her to have a nice life....

Now the sick thing....Im now dating one of her classmates who looks 16 and is 22 in nov....

Isnt life ironic...**SPELLING**

Guest RedCutlassSL

I'm 20, its not my fault. I had no reason to think she was any other age then what she told us. I can't believe i was up a 15 year old's shirt. :puke:

My friends sister is a grade higher than her, so I asked about her today. Yep, shes a slut. Anyway, fuck it, Sara on Wednesday was good, and then there is tonight. :twisted:

3 MORE DAYS!! My car is getting stored on Monday. Then I'm out 11:30 AM Central Time.

That above mentioned friend just bought today a 98 GP GT coupe, bright red, fully loaded. Very nice.