cruise control.....'94 vert

gryfan

the cruise control worked no problem on my '94 vert. the other day it stoped working. today i pulled the fuse on the passanger side under the hood. the fuse was good. the cruise then started working on the next drive. the green light on the guage cluster indicating that the cruise is on.....is not lighting up. any ideas?:thumbsup:

thanks in advance,

gryfan

I didn't think there was a light for the cruise on these cars, at least there isn't one on either my 94 or 95 verts......

If the cruise isn't engaging, try lifting up on the brake pedal slightly and engaging the cruise. Could be the brake switch not fully releasing.

There isn't a cruise light on my '93. When I got the car, the cruise worked on some trips and not others. Turned out that the vacuum hose that hooks into the unit under the hood was crimping. Fixed that and it hasn't done it since.

I didn't think there was a light for the cruise on these cars, at least there isn't one on either my 94 or 95 verts......

If the cruise isn't engaging, try lifting up on the brake pedal slightly and engaging the cruise. Could be the brake switch not fully releasing.

the cruise is now engaging....but there is no light on the dash ....indicating that it is engaged.

thanks matt.

gryfan

I dont think the car is equipped from the factory with a light showing the cruise is engaged....

thanks matt,

that may be is why i can't see it. i must have it mistaken with my reatta,,,,,that one definately has an indicator.

:think: ttyl,

gryfan