Power Door Lock Switch doesn't work!

1994RedVert

Anyone know why my power door lock switch doesn't work on either door? The locks have power cause I can lock and unlock the car with the key fob. Is there a fuse specifically for the door locks? I even put a new door lock switch on and it still doesn't work. If there is a fuse where is it located?

If the doors unlock with the key fob without any issues, the fuse isn't your problem. Like you said in the title, chances are the switch is your problem child.

IIRC, there are 2 fuses that affect the door locks. Like the fob will work but switch doesn't if the courtesy fuse is popped?

Just can't remember. I say check all fuses just to be sure.

IIRC, there are 2 fuses that affect the door locks. Like the fob will work but switch doesn't if the courtesy fuse is popped?

Just can't remember. I say check all fuses just to be sure.

I am definitely going to check the fuses. I did try a new power door lock switch and it did not work. It has to be a fuse.

1994RedVert, what's your name? This is ED, the guy you've PM'd about the DIS. You know you can call me anytime bro...360-674-7036

Definitely! I appreciate it bro. My name is Brian. Appreciate all the help.