Junk Yard W-body finds

bkaab

Well I was looking through my old pictures off my phone since I got a new one and found these old pics from this winter.

1st. 92 Grand Prix with a 97-03 wing.

IMAG0299-1.jpg

IMAG0298-1.jpg

IMAG0300-1.jpg

2nd. I think it was an 89 Grand Prix with a complete body kit.

IMAG0302-1.jpg

IMAG0301-1.jpg

IMAG0303-1.jpg

IMAG0304-1.jpg

IMAG0305-1.jpg

I mean the tails without the honeycomb pattern. 88-91 I guess had them

More than what I paid, but same seller. They were able to save me money and shipped them together too. Don't remember exactly, but price seemed pretty fair for brand new in GM box tails.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAIL-LAMP-light-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-LE-SE-NOS-1988-89-90-91-Right?item=230751447613&cmd=ViewItem

I'm not sure if I like them without the honeycomb pattern, I thought the honeycomb pattern really set them off from other tail lights... idk tho

I love the Honeycomb pattern! I think they are the 2nd best tail light right behind the Trans AM from the 00's

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Well I was looking through my old pictures off my phone since I got a new one and found these old pics from this winter...1st. 92 Grand Prix with a 97-03 wing.

IMAG0299-1.jpg

IMAG0298-1.jpg

IMAG0300-1.jpg

I saw that same style wing on a gen 1. It's too wide, or something.

I saw that same style wing on a gen 1. It's too wide, or something.

It's not just that it's too wide. The lines/shape of the spoiler don't match a Gen I in any way, shape or form. Hell, even on the Gen IIs, they look like some cheap universal aftermarket spoiler not meant for the car. That's why I made it a point to find a Daytona/Special Ed./40th when I finally decided to buy a Gen II.

• 3 weeks later...

Those were in the main aisle, which is the most liquid part of the yard. They're always going through the cars in that section very quickly. Usually after a couple months, the cars that are there are moved to the back of the yard, or to the crusher if there isn't much left on them. But to be honest, most of that yard is very well kept. It makes getting parts a hell of a lot easier