Newb from Little Elm, TX

beandip77

Hey everyone. Newbie from Little Elm, TX (just north of Dallas). Recently picked up a '95 Grand Prix from my step-brother. I had a '97 Grand Prix GT years ago and loved it. Car needs a little TLC but nothing too major. Looking forward to receiving some great info and to meeting some great people!

Mike

Hey everyone. Newbie from Little Elm, TX (just north of Dallas). Recently picked up a '95 Grand Prix from my step-brother. I had a '97 Grand Prix GT years ago and loved it. Car needs a little TLC but nothing too major. Looking forward to receiving some great info and to meeting some great people!

Mike

Welcome to the forum!! There is probably no other place where you'll find more information about your Grand Prix.

Also, :showpics:

Welcome to the forum!! There is probably no other place where you'll find more information about your Grand Prix.

Also, :showpics:

Glad to hear it! And yeah, I know about the pics. Car shows up tomorrow, I will post some then. I do know that I need a front fender flare kit on either side. Any good sites for auto parts, or will the salvage yard be my best bet?