Headliner Project on 88 GP SE

Night Fury

• 1 month later...

Enjoyed this thread and maybe I can get some info. Trying to remove headliner from my '90 TGP but can't get the trim pieces off the passenger grab handle. Car is excellent to like new condition especially the interior so I DO NOT want to break or crack these pieces! Any help guys...thank you in advance...Tony in NC:damnit1::think::confused::motz2:

Those pieces were a BITCH!!! I had a harder time with those than anything else. I ended up prying with a screwdriver while pulling down and away or whatever... I think I damaged one but you can't see it, and it still is in place. I unfortunately don't know of any 'tricks' to get it off easier. :(

If I remember correctly though, you need to push them as much towards the ends, then pull the ends down past the clip thing, then push in towards the middle of the handle.

Your fabric is FaBuLoUs!!!!

Hope you bought the 3M super 90 spray or you'll be redoing it in the middle of summer!

Holding up so far! Has had many days in the sun... Lets hope I didn't just jinx myself, :lol: