got 5th place at car show

stlunatics2oo3

well today i put my car into the local car show for shits n giggles and i got 5th place. i was so shocked . i kinda just wanted to brag and tell all you ppl.

thanks

Jeremy

well thanks

and i was up against 22- 25 other cars from riced out s-10s to 69 gtos and my friend with a riced s-10 got 1st which was cool cause i helped him on everything

so thanks alot guys i owe this win to all of you thanks for helpin me get into the w-bodys lol

thanks

Jeremy

Hey Glad to help!!! .. Don't talk to Aaron about showing W-bodies.. He hides them..LOL

I was up against 15 cars in the domestic mild cat class at the LAMS Motorsports show in GA. on Saturday. I placed 3rd out of top 3 in class. Got beat by a decked out 95 Ford Probe and a decked lowered 95 Impala SS. My 89 was the oldest to olace in the class.. And Man the competition was TUFF!!!!

Hey Glad to help!!! .. Don't talk to Aaron about showing W-bodies.. He hides them..LOL

dave you kill me.....lol

but man you cutty looks awsome with those racing stripe usually i;m not a big fan on stripes but i like them on your car they look wicked. but congrats on the place. get a trophy or anything?

yeah i got a trophy and an invitation to nexts years so i have till May to get more done...

but hey thanks my stripes are painted on just in case you wondered and also my competition was tuff

Painted on? Cool Cool.. You get more points when the stripes are painted on .. Mine are too...

In May? So what the deal? They put on 2 cars shows a year? One in the Spring and one in the Fall?

yeah this was there first one and they want to get more of a turn out so there gonna try one in may so i will be there

hopefully with these new things

1. rims

2. window tint

3. bucket seats

4. and my friend seems to think he can bag my car so i might let him try

thanks

Jeremy

Well I'll tell ya what Jeremy,

Be careful on big mods like bagging. cause that could dump you into the WILD cat at some shows and you'll be up against some really serious shit. I'm talking major body mods, shaved door handles and the like... You want to be sure you can mod a bit but still remain in a MILD cat.

Something to think about...

Sure .. If you got the Money and time. Juice (Justin) on ClubGP did his.

He will be able to help you alot more than I would.

I'm only going to lower the front end with the ST springs.

Great Job, Jeremy.

I think your number 3 priority should move up to number 1.

That car with the quad leather buckets would look great. They'd bump you up at least two places all by themselves.

LOL..... Maroon Regal has a good point

It's a GRAY area why? Cuz the rear bucket seats did in fact come stock in the International Series Cutlass... Therefore on your car you can talk the Judges out of placing you into a "higher classification" by stating "Those rear seats are factory".. And you wouldn't be lying. LOL

But at the same time they can COUNT has a mod cuz it's not what your car came WITH....

Use the knowledge of your car to your advantage. :twisted: