Hello all!~

METALHEAD

I am probably a short timer. Had a friend of mine give me his 92 chevy lumina euro 3.1 I am going to get it running properly and give it to my sister. Poor girl has had the worst life I swear. Anyway gonna be a good little brother and get it safe and running to give to her. I live in Bend Oregon so if someone has parts for what I need please PM me so I have an opportunity to purchase them from here. Hope to see you all online at some point

Preston

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been looking through the articles for some time and finally remembered about the intro thread. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I get the feeling this forum is based off pics. So... I guess I gotta get pics haha. Well Gotta figure out how to do that first. As for progress, I have so far replaced the power steering pump, disassembled the steering column, found the leak in the power steering positive side. It was actually leaking from the connection to the power steering pump. Currently pulling that actually.... replaced the pcv valve under the intake. Cleaned the garbage out of the car (I am not joking when I say it took a 50 gal garbage can full (still garbage in the shop!) and 5 hours. Had to dig the battery out (wth was chevy thinking?, oh wait, they didn't LOL) and also replaced the drivers side door handle. Man am I glad to have gotten the heads up by the article and did the 5 fake closes of the door. It locked up just after I had everything buttoned up. Decided to test it just before closing it. man. Not sure how I would have gotten the door open after it would have locked up. Anyway the car is in really rough shape. Been from coast to coast 4 times (military person) and the sun here in central oregon is brutal. It will hopefully be going to my sister this weekend. Presuming i can get the power steering hose from u pull it.