Hello from Iowa

bowtieguy

New member here. Just wanted to say hello all.

I have been a GM guy all my life and have owned several w bodys. Mostly daily drivers.

I resently purchased a 1994 olds cutlass supreme convertible that i intend to keep for a long time. Overall a nice sold car. Does need some work on it but nothing major. Almost impossible to get OEM parts for it. Most GM parts are discontinued.

I look forward to reading fourms and picking up tips along the way

Welcome, you should post some pictures of yours. And yes NOS OEM can be hard to find for this generation Cutlass some reason :think:... Weird because you can find tons of things for the G body Cutlass NOS on eBay no problem. I have always been the type to where I wont get anything but OEM...

TY......Car has been in storage for a couple years before i bought it. Needs a few things to get it ready for summer cruzen. I have been working on some issues for the past couple weeks and expect to have it 100% by spring time.

Found a 93 vert in a local u pull it so i have made a couple trips to get a few parts.

the top would not work when i got it so have replaced the pump and rams and also replaced the left rear window regulator.

I have ordered parts to fix the quarter window seal stipes (As have all of you on your verts as well).

While i have the hard plastic trim off around the top it is in need of some fresh paint so while im waiting for the seal strips to show up i will get the trim sanded and painted.

Struts, brakes and rotors, and replace the timing belt also needs to be done before sping.

Also like the wheels Memphisman has on his but unsure what to do for sure.