FINALLY!!!! TRANNY WORK BEING DONE!!!!

dkorinko

As 99% of you probably know i have been in desperate need of a tranny rebuild. Well the tranny finally went all the way out and i had the car towed to the tranny place. I have had it set up for awhile and one of my friends in the automotive business set me up with a pretty nice deal. The tranny is being replaced with all new parts, nothing is being rebuilt. The guy is doing it for 1300, i am giving him 1/3 of that down and then making payments at 200 per month! I would say that is a pretty good deal and the car is supposed to be done on Thursday, so i will be able to take it to the track on friday! I just thought I would share some of the excitement! :D :D :D

Yeah....1300 is setting me back quite a bit lol, but seeing as how the car will not even move forward until they are done with it. I would say its worth it lol! I will be out at the track ASAP and will let EVERYONE know what happens. I should be able to make 6 or 7 passes. they told me it would only take them until thursday if they didnt have any trouble finding parts but we all know that finding parts for this car is both hard and expensive as hell. So we will see what they come up with. I'll get everyone updated!