New from Milwaukee

Nick1233

Hey my name is Nick, I live in Muskego right outside Milwaukee and I currently own a 2000 Intrigue with mainly visual mods. This is my 2nd w-body, and I've kind of been lurking around reading posts for a while. I'm also a member on the olds forums with the same name. I'm currently working on digging up some performance parts for my Intrigue which is a bit of a pain.

Alright, here are a couple just until I can grab my memory card from my camera. One pic is obviously stock and the next is of my wheels after painting. I'll try to get more pics up soon.

post-6466-143689080034_thumb.jpg

post-6466-143689080041_thumb.jpg

Yeah the wheels were more of a temporary thing, I liked them black so I sprayed them. I don't think that the paint is durable enough to last through the winter (already a few small chips but not noticeable) so I'll either need to find a new way to black them out or polish them. Any recommendations (for blacking them out, or how to/where to get them polished)?

Yeahhh, like I said the wheels were kind of a temporary/short on cash type of thing. I like look of torque stars (even just normal GP 5-spokes), haven't had time to make a mock up of how my car would look with them yet though. If I can find a set for relatively cheap around here I'll probably buy them (and either polish them or powdercoat them black), and use my stock wheels for winter. Upcoming mods: "real" CAI, hi-flow cat, new exhaust, tint, and full LED lights up front (not the tails).

Also I attached a couple more pics.

post-6466-143689080136_thumb.jpg

post-6466-14368908015_thumb.jpg

post-6466-143689080161_thumb.jpg

post-6466-14368908018_thumb.jpg

post-6466-143689080198_thumb.jpg

Call me crazy, but I think it looks cool in black. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the blue corner markers. You make me want to reinstall my blue footwell lights as well (in the process of setting up a junction block so all my added electrical is on separate circuits.) Welcome aboard!