Front Suspension

Chinski

The front pass. side of my Lumina is higher than the driver's side. There is about a 4" gap on the driver's and 5" gap on the pass. side. Its been like this for a while and looks goofy, especially since I used the "heavy-ass-sub-box" lowering meathod in the rear. My brother says my car looks like a seal with the front up like that, and I actually had someone ask me if I had airbags or hydraulics up in the front. The front struts are sensatrac's maybe 1 1/2 yrs old. What is the likly cause of the height difference between the pass. and driver's side? If i were to get those lowering springs off JCWhitney would I need different struts also since the springs are shorter?

If i were to get those lowering springs off JCWhitney would I need different struts also since the springs are shorter?

No you wouldn't. the spring are a lil shorter but they work jsut fine and it's not that they are shorter they are thinner. I couldn't yell you what your prob with the car sittin the way it is, maybe a broken spring. I dunno.

By the way i hope to get EFI and W-body together for a Car show this summer prob with Indiana, Ohio MICHIGAN and Wisconson. but that'll be in a while. Later Jay