GP GTX

slick

How rare are these? There is one at a dealership about 15 minutes away from me. Its a 2001, 4-door. White, 2 blue stripes, dark color interior( couldn't tell, it was dark outside when i saw it), onstar, and a few other things. Bad as Hell. I think the guy said there selling it for $19,000 something.

How rare are these? There is one at a dealership about 15 minutes away from me. Its a 2001, 4-door. White, 2 blue stripes, dark color interior( couldn't tell, it was dark outside when i saw it), onstar, and a few other things. Bad as Hell. I think the guy said there selling it for $19,000 something.

There are as rare as the general public order them.

If a GTX is ordered, from the factory the GTP is shipped to SLP Engineering.

Then it's fitted with the specific options you ordered. There's a good chunk to choose from.

I could have sworn the GTX was 2 door only.

If you see on the site, you can get either coupe or sedan.

- Erik

A GTX didn't have to be a GTP to start with :wink: There are a few GT owners in the WI club that have the GTX package. :D

Ah, you right! Good counter-point.

Usually people here go all out or wait for more bling to make such purchaces.

And for that, I agree... no way am I getting just a *so-so* vehicle!

- Erik

There are three stages. Stage one: adds 15hp to either GT or GTP. Stage two: 20hp. Stage three: 25hp for GT and 30hp for GTP. So, up to 225hp on the GT and 270hp on the GTP.

soo... is that 290 hp for the 2004 GTPs? That sounds nice ;)

No....because SLP so far is not going to develop anything for the 04's. That may change..but so far it is a no-go.