fog lights for a 98 Regl

godofthunder

Ok, im trying to find a set of fog lights (or atleast the pass. side) for my GFs sister in laws regal.

I first wanted to know if someone had some laying arround.

If not, what are trusted sites on the net for buying parts? for example, I found this....

http://www.carpartswholesale.com/cgi-bin/carpartswholesale/19-5383-01.html

But have never heard of the site

Jon

the site is good... i used to work for verisign(the internet trust company) the little logo on the site verifies the payment will be secure, also with that you can track the payment and processing. Verisign doesn't just deal with anyone, well they do but there is a contract between the vendor and verisign, if you have a compliant about not getting your stuff verisign will refund your money and then charge the company for that process ant the amont of your purchace. and over the 20 years or however long the WWW has been going verisign has been there doing the same stuff over and over etc... also verisign has NEVER lost a Legal case over this stuff either! if you click on the Gold Verisign Logo it will bring you to a page with all the secure info on it.... hopefully that helps...