zoom zoom zoom

ZOOMOLDS

ok guys.. i'm workin on gettin my car back on the road.. this is a shitty pic of it a couple years ago.. few questions for you guys.. i am still hookin up all the odds and ends on my new motor (3.4dohc). do i have to hook up the a/c? or can i just rip all that shit out and have the car run the same.. also, I wana hook up a turbo.. i've got the $ just lookin for an instruction manual on how and what to do.. lol yeah wish that was possible.. lemmie know what you guys think of the car.. adam

ftp://members.aol.com/zoomolds/zoom

I'll take some more pics tomorrow.. my grills are there in that pic.. i only have half of them in now.. the other half of each was replaced by a PIAA driving light.. I'm headin over to the garage tomorrow to work on it.. i'll be sure to snap some photo's of it.. also I have a lot of 3.4 dohc parts from my old motor.. not to sure it i should ebay em.. or do a rebuild on the old motor and hook up spray and a turbo to it.. the car has sentimental value so it's gonna be around for life. the sky's the limit on upgrades so give me your ideas guys..