NEED HELP. 2000 intrigue. Please and thank you.

Superskittle

So, i have a 2000 intrigue, and i have 2 insignia 12" subs, an amp, and a new deck to put in my car, but some of my buddies say that in my car i have to buy a whole new dash wiring kit to put my new deck in. I don't know if they're right or not, and i can't find anything on the internet. I have a regular wiring kit from wal-mart, and a monster av cable. I have everything and it's ready to put in i just need to know what i need to install the new deck, if anything. Thanks to anyone who posts.

I put an aftermarket HU in my 01 Intrigue and all I needed was the wiring harness from Wally World. But beware you may have to trim the dash panel bezel after you get the radio installed, not much just enough to clear the radio trim piece.

You will need to following parts all are Metra part numbers:

Dashkit: 99-2009 or 99-2003 if you're installing a double din radio you will need tthe 95-2009 kit.

Harness: 70-2001 or if the car has a factory amp you need the bypass harnes 70-2054

Antenna Adapter: 40-GM10

A local car audio shop should have all these parts in stock since they are fairly common. I would'nt suggest Wal Mart, their dashkits in paticular are complete crap.