New from Punta Gorda Florida

Brock

Hi to all

My vehicle is a 1995 Cutlass Supreme Convertible, triple white, 3.4 engine. Bought the car new Spring of 1995 for my wife from dealer in South Chicago suburbs. She has only put 27,800 miles on it to date.

I do my own work, so far has not needed much, real interested in tracing build history. I believe it may be real close to the last days of the convertible.post-6032-143689062659_thumb.jpg

What a sharp car! A 95 triple white. One of my all time favorite w's. Original owner AND only 27,800 miles! Welcome to the forum. Please, please, please post some pics of the interior! :drool:

ManicMechanic has it right it was a dealer "Gold" promo of some kind going on at the time. We had a real good relationship with the dealer and he brought in 3 for us to look at, a red a black and the triple white. The red had the gold trim also, there are also some gold laurel wreaths around the side badges and trunk lock.

Sharp looking car!!!! Post up the VIN and one of us will run it through compnine to give us a build date and option list

Here is the VIN, 1G3WT32XXS0360028 since I bought it new I have the original window stickers and all. I read somewhere the last vert was built Feb 15, 1995, I'm trying to verify that and get the build date for mine. Also, I was told the vert was finished at "Cars and Concepts" and they finished the last ones early March. I have not found a way to verify any of this :(..

What a sharp car! A 95 triple white. One of my all time favorite w's. Original owner AND only 27,800 miles! Welcome to the forum. Please, please, please post some pics post-6032-143689062716_thumb.jpgof the interior! :drool:

Thanks for the comments, the car was just "down the road from you from 1999 to 2009 in Jackson TN.!!!post-6032-143689062712_thumb.jpg

Seems these are the only interiors I have right now:think:

Welcome to the site man and very very nice looking Cutlass. That is one very sharp car. You said it was in Jackson, TN from 99 to 09? I too happen to live very close to Jackson.

A perfect Florida car. No plans to ever sell it I assume? I have a buyer if you ever decide to part with it.

Wife will only part with it for a new Camaro convertible, not likely for me to do that. Florida car?? better than that. This is going to sound like BS but a true story. Car came with Michelins on it, I replaced them about 2 1/2 years ago because I was concerned about their age but only 24000+ on the tires and showing minimum wear if any. Okay here is the tough part to swallow, all four tires still had the red and white paint stripes showing in the bottom of the tread, faded but still there. In Chicago it was garaged all winter, just drove a little on good days to keep things oiled and rolling. In Tn. only driven on "good" days. Got caught a couple times in showers but in Jackson Tn. you are never far from home.