Vert shirts

GOT2B GM

Can you make the hat with 91 instead of 94? And do you have the black OCD TShirt in a medium? Cute cute cute!

good morning karen l ,

as far as the hat .....all i have is the '94 style vert. sorry about that. now for the shirt ......do you want a men's medium........or a lady's medium?

i will wait to hear from you.....and then search through my stock. is this shirt for you? what colour '91 do you have?

cheers from canada,

:thumbsup: gryfan

Edited by gryfan

• 1 month later...
I want another OCD shirt.

hi pshojo,

until i make some more "OCD" shirts in your size.....get ready for a package in the next day or two. in it will be some embroidered shirts for you and your significant other. it is custom....with the colours tied to your car.

hope you guys like them,

:thumbsup:

gryfan

good morning karen l ,

as far as the hat .....all i have is the '94 style vert. sorry about that. now for the shirt ......do you want a men's medium........or a lady's medium?

i will wait to hear from you.....and then search through my stock. is this shirt for you? what colour '91 do you have?

cheers from canada,

:thumbsup: gryfan

My 91 is silver and ladies medium :)

two tone?

good morning karen,

yes i did a" two tone " car for my friend in iowa. the car is red....and the "roll bar" is black ....just like his car. the text underneath the car is also in two colours of thread. if " pshojo" was in the mood , he could take a picture ....and put it on this thread. it would give you a chance to see if it may be something you would be interested in. i will leave it up to him...since the shirt is in his possession. that way we could do a silver car ...with the black roll bar .....with the word "oldsmobile in your choice of colours.

:confused:

cheers,

gryfan

good morning karen,

yes i did a" two tone " car for my friend in iowa. the car is red....and the "roll bar" is black ....just like his car. the text underneath the car is also in two colours of thread. if " pshojo" was in the mood , he could take a picture ....and put it on this thread. it would give you a chance to see if it may be something you would be interested in. i will leave it up to him...since the shirt is in his possession. that way we could do a silver car ...with the black roll bar .....with the word "oldsmobile in your choice of colours.

:confused:

cheers,

gryfan

A silver car with a black roll bar would be awesome. You choose the letter color.

• 1 month later...
YAYYYY! My shirts are here! Thanks Nick!

i am glad that your shirts have arrived.this is the season for packages to arrive.......so i hope that you like the "custom" colour combinations. the black shirt with the white lettering looks particularly good.

you will be the hit at next year's car show season.

wear in good health ,karen.

:thumbsup:

cheers,

gryfan

• 2 weeks later...

Love the shirts I have. Just received a fleece. The quality of the shirts is awesome. If anyone has question on the quality, do not doubt. I get comments about my OCD shirt when I wear it, either from Olds people or even people who work with OCD disorders. Always good though.

Love the shirts I have. Just received a fleece. The quality of the shirts is awesome. If anyone has question on the quality, do not doubt. I get comments about my OCD shirt when I wear it, either from Olds people or even people who work with OCD disorders. Always good though.

hi pshojo,

glad you are happy with your items. that is a christmas present for one of my best customers.

have a great christmas ....and be safe.

cheers,

gryfan

• 2 months later...

Hey Nick. I got the package yesterday and couldn't be more happy with the shirts and cap. The generic Olds cap is a must have for anyone, w-body or not. I wore it to the parts store last night and a guy complimented me on it. He wanted to know where I got it because he didn't think you could get Olds stuff anymore. The new design t-shirt with all the car emblems is cool too. It's not only a nice shirt but the Olds history on the back is nice and shows why Oldsmobile ruled. The RIP is a nice touch too. Thanks again and I'll wear them with pride! :thumbsup:

Hey Nick. I got the package yesterday and couldn't be more happy with the shirts and cap. The generic Olds cap is a must have for anyone, w-body or not. I wore it to the parts store last night and a guy complimented me on it. He wanted to know where I got it because he didn't think you could get Olds stuff anymore. The new design t-shirt with all the car emblems is cool too. It's not only a nice shirt but the Olds history on the back is nice and shows why Oldsmobile ruled. The RIP is a nice touch too. Thanks again and I'll wear them with pride! :thumbsup:

you are welcome kenron!

gryfan

hey Nick!!

Just got a great surprise yesterday in the mail from you. The shirts are awesome!!

You're too kind.

Definitely have to hit some more car shows this year.

Let me know once you have the Cutlass out on the road and we'll do the lights up.

Matt

Hey gryfan!

Just seen this thread and was wondering if you by chance can make or have a bright red with black lettering OCD shirt with the 60's style logo on the front in XL? If so I'd be happy to buy one this wednesday.

Email me @ doug.bowles7@yahoo.com

Thanks!

hey Nick!!

Just got a great surprise yesterday in the mail from you. The shirts are awesome!!

You're too kind.

Definitely have to hit some more car shows this year.

Let me know once you have the Cutlass out on the road and we'll do the lights up.

Matt

you are welcome matt....hope they are still the right size. speaking of shows...are you going to consider the "Oldsmobile Homecoming 2013" this year? it was a blast last year.....and now you are that much closer to michigan.

all the best,

:) gryfan

• 2 months later...

I know I'm a newb here, and also I'm bring a thread from the dead, but I'm wondering if there is any possibility of t-shirt designs with the "oldsmobile firsts" on the back, with either the "OCD" or "drive a hybrid" on the front? Currently in the process of bringing a 94 vert back from the dead, I'd love to have some t-shirts to wear to car shows :D

the "drive a hybrid" front will also go nicely with my 02 Aurora...truly a rocket in need of fuel! lol

I know I'm a newb here, and also I'm bring a thread from the dead, but I'm wondering if there is any possibility of t-shirt designs with the "oldsmobile firsts" on the back, with either the "OCD" or "drive a hybrid" on the front? Currently in the process of bringing a 94 vert back from the dead, I'd love to have some t-shirts to wear to car shows :D

the "drive a hybrid" front will also go nicely with my 02 Aurora...truly a rocket in need of fuel! lol

hi 94cuttydrop,

first of all welcome to this site. you will find lots of good advice and truely friendly people. this is not a "thread from the dead" (lol) or i would get stuck with a lot of shirts....it is on-going. i make shirts primarily for a limited market.....the 90's olds convertibles. i could never find a shirt for that car. if i wanted a late 60's or 70's cutlass t-shirt i could find boat loads.the "oldsmobiles first" shirt came as a result of a lady who approaced me every year at the "olds homecoming" show with a ratty old shirt that had a similiar logo on the front about olds coming first ...ahead of ford etc. finally i said i would do up a design...and bring some with me for the june 15th show in michigan. hope she is there.

as far s changing logos ...it would be impossible....due to the fact i do a run of them , and need to sell most of the stock before i do another run . what i would suggest is possibly buying 2 t-shirts to adress the message you would like. quite often people will order 1 shirt ....and then when it arrives....they order a second one. some customers like karen ordered embroidered shirts with the tread colour specific to her car. i think she really liked them.

if i can be of any help with shirts ....let me know.

gryfan,

gryfan@hotmail.com

I agree, i no longer buy 1 shirt at a time. I buy two, because inevitable that i mess one up. Having the embroider is one of my favorites.