Vert shirts

GOT2B GM

Oh WOW! I just got back from a short trip and guess what was waiting for me. Yep, a fantastic new OCD t-shirt. gryfan, you do great work. I absolutely love both my OCD t-shirts, and since I've now officially retired, will wear them both with pride all over the US.

Check is in the mail. You the MAN!!!

Kaye

Oh WOW! I just got back from a short trip and guess what was waiting for me. Yep, a fantastic new OCD t-shirt. gryfan, you do great work. I absolutely love both my OCD t-shirts, and since I've now officially retired, will wear them both with pride all over the US.

Kaye

kaye,

if you are happy ....i'm happy. enjoy!

:thumbsup:

gryfan

Nick,

I got the pull over golf jacket. The quality of your items are amazing and I wear them everywhere. I get questions about it but I think that is good that someone is interested enough to ask. Great job and thanks for doing it.

Ronnie aka Oldsfever :biggrin:

Nick,

I got the pull over golf jacket. The quality of your items are amazing and I wear them everywhere. I get questions about it but I think that is good that someone is interested enough to ask. Great job and thanks for doing it.

Ronnie aka Oldsfever :biggrin:

ronnie ,

if you are happy....i'm happy. cheers,

gryfan

Kaye

kaye,

the cheque has arrived....thanks!

:biggrin: gryfan

Your check . . .err sorry . . . "cheque" is in the mail.

I'll have to post a picture of me wearing it in front of my vert. Unfortunately the top will probably have to be up, it's rains pretty much every day here.

It's tough to be a convertible owner in Oregon. I've had three convertibles and one car with T-tops, and it's been a lot of "oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll put the top down". I can't wait for June. . .

-Old Man Grimes

old man grimes,

your cheque has arrived....thank you very much!

:) gryfan,

• 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8134[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8135[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8136[/ATTACH]I picked up one, I'm looking forward to getting another one or two.. Here are some pics.

i am glad you are pleased pshojo. wear it in good health.

gryfan

• 1 month later...
I want another OCD shirt.

hi pshojo,

let me know what you want....colour etc and i'll see if i have one.. if i remember correctly....you are a large shirt.

cheers,

gryfan

Nice stuff! Are you going to add wheels to any of them? I want one with pie wheels.

I'd like to see one with some kind of wheels, also.

Got any black T's with silver/gray print? in a 2X

sorry phantom....the closest i have would be a black t-shirt ....with white text. i too am a 2xl ...so usually i have lots of stock in that size.

sorry about that.

gryfan

No problem, let me pay for some car parts then I'll get one from you in a bit. I have to have wheels put on my T, especially if it reads "Is How I Roll" lol I did pop in a local graphics place and they can do wheels for about $20.

No problem, let me pay for some car parts then I'll get one from you in a bit. I have to have wheels put on my T, especially if it reads "Is How I Roll" lol I did pop in a local graphics place and they can do wheels for about $20.

ok phantom.....sounds good.

:thumbsup:

cheers,

gryfan

• 1 month later...