Vert shirts

GOT2B GM

That's what I was wondering as well as price on each item.

hello red93cutlass,

the shirts are of a very good quality....not the type that you can get at 5 shirts for 10.00. 100% cotton.....have any size from large - 2xl. i may have a couple of med. left. you can check with the moderator GOT 2B GM ON THE QUALITY.

THE SHIRTS ARE $16.00 PLUS SHIPPING....AND CAPS ARE $10.00......PLUS SHIPPING. I HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF CAPS LEFT AT THIS TIME. sorry , i left the cap lock on.....didn't mean to yell.

:biggrin:

cheers,

gryfan

ps , you are driving my favourite colour combination. i drive a white with white top and burgandy interior.

Edited by gryfan

hello red93cutlass,

the shirts are of a very good quality....not the type that you can get at 5 shirts for 10.00. 100% cotton.....have any size from large - 2xl. i may have a couple of med. left. you can check with the moderator GOT 2B GM ON THE QUALITY.

THE SHIRTS ARE $16.00 PLUS SHIPPING....AND CAPS ARE $10.00......PLUS SHIPPING. I HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF CAPS LEFT AT THIS TIME. sorry , i left the cap lock on.....didn't mean to yell.

:biggrin:

cheers,

gryfan

ps , you are driving my favourite colour combination. i drive a white with white top and burgandy interior.

Is there any way to get a shirt that shows the OCD part (the part you usually put on the back) on the front of the shirt and nothing on the back? If so, shipping cost to 65803? Thanks!

Is there any way to get a shirt that shows the OCD part (the part you usually put on the back) on the front of the shirt and nothing on the back? If so, shipping cost to 65803? Thanks!

thanks for your interest red93cutlass,

i have a number of shirts with the logo "ocd" on the back. i have gone ahead and put several different logos on the front to accomodate some who did not want a blank front. i do not know when i will be making another batch of these shirts. when i do though....i will make some with the "ocd" logo on the front.

as far as shipping ...i live in canada...and go to niagara falls u.s.a. to ship. i can't tell you exactly how much the shipping would be ....but no morethan $5.00 to springfield, if you order one shirt.

cheers,

:biggrin: gryfan

hello,

to those who ordered the embroidered golf shirts ....i will be mailing them out to you tomorrow. the one going to california should take the longest. it should be there by friday.

:thumbsup: cheers,

gryfan

kaye,

your package is in the mail. hope it fits, and you like it. will arrive on friday.

cheers,:thumbsup:

gryfan

hello AFUBAR,

i am ready to send your shirt....is the address the same as last time?

thanks,

:thumbsup: gryfan

I'd be interested if they made another run of them. I'd want a red one with white letters. Size L.

My wife has accused me a few times of being obsessed with my '95 vert, so this shirt would be perfect.

-Old Man Grimes

hello old man grimes,

i am ready to send your shirt. is the size we discussed correct...and is the address the same?

:thumbsup:

cheers,

gryfan

hello,

to those who ordered the embroidered golf shirts ....i will be mailing them out to you tomorrow. the one going to california should take the longest. it should be there by friday.

gryfan

those who are waiting for t-shirts and caps....they will be mailed tomorrow.

gryfan

Here's some pics of Nick's shirt designs, including some new ones.

IMG_0842-1.jpg

IMG_0838-1.jpg

IMG_0840-1.jpg

IMG_0844-1.jpg

IMG_0841-1.jpg

IMG_0839-1.jpg

IMG_0843-1.jpg

Edited by GOT2B GM

I got the shirts and cap yesterday and I have to compliment you on the quality. These are not only GREAT looking but they will last a long time. The tshirt got some compliements and other remarks last night at the pool hall.:lol: The cap is a permanent fixture in the car for when the top is down. I'm wearing the polo to work today and I'm sure it will get noticed. Thanks again for your time and trouble. I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone that wants to sport there w-body Cutlass with pride.:thumbsup:

Edited by oldsfever

I got the shirts and cap yesterday and I have to compliment you on the quality. These are not only GREAT looking but they will last a long time. The tshirt got some compliements and other remarks last night at the pool hall.:lol: The cap is a permanent fixture in the car for when the top is down. I'm wearing the polo to work today and I'm sure it will get noticed. Thanks again for your time and trouble. I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone that wants to sport there w-body Cutlass with pride.:thumbsup:

thank you for the kind words olds fever. may you wear the items in good health.

remember,

"keep it between the ditches"

gryfan

I was going to post of picture of me wearing my nice new OCD t-shirt, with the top down on my vert. But today was not a good day to drop the top. Oh, the joys of owning a convertible in Oregon.:( At least it's a nice heavy weight t-shirt, to help keep me warm in the snow. Thanks, gryfan!

post-4576-143689091046_thumb.jpg

Got any pics of the polo shirts Nick?

GOT2B GM,

i do not have any handy right now ...but i can get a couple....and maybe we can get them on.

:thumbsup: thanks ,

nick

I was going to post of picture of me wearing my nice new OCD t-shirt, with the top down on my vert. But today was not a good day to drop the top. Oh, the joys of owning a convertible in Oregon.:( At least it's a nice heavy weight t-shirt, to help keep me warm in the snow. Thanks, gryfan!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7650[/ATTACH]

you are very welcome oldmangrimes! by the way, you have more snow in oregon.......than we have here in toronto canada.

i also have nice fleeces with the olds logo....for those cool days.

gryfan

Some nice embroidered items by Nick (gryfan)

IMG_0846-1.jpg

IMG_0847-1.jpg

IMG_0848-1.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0852-1.jpg

IMG_0853-1.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg