so got to know for a nice looking body kit

fatchuckyd

ok so after a little research but not much i found a body kit for my 90 supreme on http://www.andysautosport.com/oldsmobile/1988_1991_cutlass/exterior/body_kits/razzi/

hood i think would fit as well

http://www.andysautosport.com/oldsmobile/1988_1991_cutlass/exterior/hoods/fiberglass_hoods/us_body_source/

but im not rich so it would take me many years to get this but i was thinking if a 94 and up would fit cuz i really like the head lights on it help me out guys thanks

chuck

Dont worry about him. Hes rather negative.

That doesnt look too bad, but Razzi kits fit over your bumper cover, which seems a little hokey to me. I'm a fan of appearance mods, but not spending that kind of money on them. Get the car running right, then spend some extra money on it.

Personally, if I had your car and had some extra money to spend, I'd be putting it into suspension. You'd be surprised how little money you can spend to make a big difference in your car's handling.

Dont worry about him. Hes rather negative.

That doesnt look too bad, but Razzi kits fit over your bumper cover, which seems a little hokey to me. I'm a fan of appearance mods, but not spending that kind of money on them. Get the car running right, then spend some extra money on it.

Personally, if I had your car and had some extra money to spend, I'd be putting it into suspension. You'd be surprised how little money you can spend to make a big difference in your car's handling.

well i can get firehawk 1.5" drop scca springs pretty cheap ( both olds i have do have fe3 suspension) but yea i like the newer bumpers and head lights kinda was aiming at that and i wont pay any mind to the visitor besides im new to this board and dont want to start any trouble

I think the Razzi kit looks good, considering the alternatives for these cars. The only downfall, is like he said, the way it goes on. So i say go for it, if you're into it! :thumbsup: