group buy- 3" stainless downpipes

kuntzie

direct bolt in 3" downpipes, will bolt up to your 5 bolt turbo flange and end around the cat, you will have to adapt to your system

these will be made by cartuning performance and of 304 stainless steel, o2 sensor bungs will be also added

$350 shipped to your door,

matt has agreed to be the test fitter/ prototype and as long as its ok with him i would get his paypal to hold deposits

any intrest? would need minimal 7 people

obiously this is for a 3.1L turbo lg5

Edited by kuntzie

nice!

I just got my 3" SS DP made. it has 2" outlet thick-walled stainless mandrel bend for coming off the flange where it counts, then goes to 2.5, and on to 3" after it gets past the PM III and crossover. I haven't taken pictures of it yet or test fitted it or anything.

will your design be all 3" or get progressively larger-similar to mine? I know mine will fit because it was built on the jig I have here. I even bolted a crossover pipe on there so I know it will work. the only thing is the flange will only fit a ball bearing turbo. if you try and use an exhaust housing off a journal bearing turbo on this one it will leak unless you weld the hole shut.

what does the flange you are using look like?

• 1 month later...