newbi here

zetabird

hey im tyler just got this a few weeks ago 93 cutlass LQ1 123000 miles paid 1500 for, it needs some work but not much, i already chanded balljoints and tierods, and the plugs and wires, and yess i broke the coolent fitting off lol. on with the pics

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

i still need to hollow out the cat there is a large part of the catylist rattling around in it and the mufflers need replaced

ya i like it i need to do some more minor things it was owned by a collage girl but her parents bought it for her under the conditions that she keept oilchanges and stuff like that

ya once i figued the vac lines out and tore it apart its pretty clean and not all that complicated compared to sone of the chryslers ive torn into, ut i gotta replave the oil pump drive seal thing

Welcome and I'm sure we can help you solve any issue you might have with it... When you hollow that cat do you cut the pipe and weld it or clamp or what's your process on doing that?

ya the montes mine its an 80 with a 79 nose and a 69 327, and i was just gonna unbolt the cat brake up that chunk of catalyst in it and bolt it back up

If there are no emissions where you live, just gut the cat completely, and weld it back up. Or weld a straightpipe in it's place.