Start Gathering your pics - 2011W-body.com calendar - looking for photo submissions

jeremy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• terryk2003

• Twenty

• KingVee

I'm locking one up even if I don't happen to get chosen. I need a calendar and it's a great way to show my love and support for this community.

Maybe two, I'm not sure yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why didn't you say something? Or are you just giving it up. Some output would be nice, were my pics ok?

Your pic(s) would work fine. I didn't keep posting up reminders because I didn't feel I should have to beg people to send in some pics.

I still would consider putting it together so it could be purchased and received but I figured that if there was that little interest in submissions then there would be even less in buying the calendar.

Your pic(s) would work fine. I didn't keep posting up reminders because I didn't feel I should have to beg people to send in some pics.

I still would consider putting it together so it could be purchased and received but I figured that if there was that little interest in submissions then there would be even less in buying the calendar.

How about you accept any submissions even if your car was already in previous calendars (as long as we use a different pic)...id be game to send you a few pics also...I'd love to have a new w-body calendar to hang up!