H.I.D lights on a 94 vert

Bostons94Vert

I dont know if there are any threads on this because my ps3 wont let me search so i apologize if there is but I was wondering if anyone has installed h.i.ds in their verts (fog lights and headlights) and how you got em in the headlights

The late Camaro used the same miniquads the Cutlass uses. I'm pretty sure the Firebird did not.

Edited by Galaxie500XL

I just carefully siliconed mine into the miniquad housings intending to upgrade to the clip in housings eventually. They've been in for a few years now. Hot summers, cold winters it's still holding up fine. But don't put them in plastic foglight housings. They will melt and ruin your housing and your hid bulb!

Very easy, and you don't have to buy special housings. The Chinese HID bulbs designed as drop-in replacements are a snug fit. I siliconed mine just in case, but they are snug enough I don't think you need to.

Here's my write-up. I did this 6-yrs ago, back when HIDs were expensive and ballasts were huge. It's probably easier these days with the smaller ballasts.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/711554/2