sunroof fitment issue

Firen81

Nope, ONLY 95-99 Z34 and 95-01 Lumina's will fit, although I don't think 00-01 Lumina's had sunroofs because they were fleet only cars.

This really sucks, because I just went through this with my dad's Z34. I don't know about your location, but they are hard to find around here. I would also recommend when taking the headliner down, be extra, extra extra careful with the switch as they break if you are not careful.

Very uncommon in Western New York as well... had to have Galen (9lumina6) pick up the one I got for my dad's Z in Ohio when he drove through there last weekend.

• 1 month later...

your problem is probably the sunroof guides, they are a brittle plastic and break easily. http://www.sunroofdoctor.com/9599montecarlo.htm sells either the replacement guides (take some dis assembly and riveting) or if the problem is elsewhere or you dont want the hassle of taking it apart, they sell the whole assembly. the guides in these are also made of metal and wont break.

F*** this is the only solution huh? I'm considering getting the whole replacement module as not only one of the slide pieces are broke, but upon removal, I broke a plastic ramp piece thing that was part of the track assembly as well. Sorry to hijack, but I feel your pain.