Leather Seat Covers?

thegeekiestmark

Hi, Everyone:

The Cloth Seats on my '95 Grand Prix GTP are really getting worn, and I've been thinking of replacing them with Leather. However, I can't seem to find anyone who still has covers for a 1st gen. Has anyone else done this and, if so, do you have any recommendations? Thanks!

Thanks, everyone. I've been looking at eBay and J/Ys, but it's been frustrating finding good or even just restore-able seats for a 1st gen. I'll keep looking, though ... :thumbsup:

do a search for Cutlass Supreme (88-up) front seats on car-part.com .....leather was much more common in the cuttys and will bolt right in and fit without problems....there were a few results for charcoal leather that I found in your area, but you will have to call for pricing....

Was leather ever an option for the 60/40 bench seats on the 1994 Grand Prix Sedan?

I seriously doubt it, but who is talking about a 60/40 sedan GP bench??? ....the OP has a '95 GTP :shrug:

I seriously doubt it, but who is talking about a 60/40 sedan GP bench??? ....the OP has a '95 GTP :shrug:

True but the poster you quoted might have the 60/40 bench and inquired in this thread instead of creating one

True but the poster you quoted might have the 60/40 bench and inquired in this thread instead of creating one

That is correct, I have a bench seat and wish it were leather.

I did not think they made leather an option for the benches, but I did not know for sure.

It seemed like a reasonable question, given the context of the thread.

That is correct, I have a bench seat and wish it were leather.

I did not think they made leather an option for the benches, but I did not know for sure.

It seemed like a reasonable question, given the context of the thread.

just swap in buckets/console

do a search for Cutlass Supreme (88-up) front seats on car-part.com .....leather was much more common in the cuttys and will bolt right in and fit without problems....there were a few results for charcoal leather that I found in your area, but you will have to call for pricing....

That's not a bad idea. I like the style of the Cutlass seats, and I don't think they'll clash with the Pontiac interior at all. Thanks! :)

Yeah, I said GTP, but I should have specifically said buckets/console. Sorry for the confusion :)

Find a set at a junk yard and swap in the set. If the front leathers you find are worn look into getting them re covered to match the rear.

I'm buying a set of seats of Bake82 at the end of the month, the drivers seat will need to be redone. Finally have leather AQ9/Quad Buckets in my car (I sold the original leathers in favor of some cloth buckets I found)

Jamie