can i use this weatherstrip ?

capcrunk

hello every1 i just purchased a 95 vert as yall would say with 95k on the dash it is pretty mint for the most part i would like to replace all the weatherstrip if possible i notice some are next to impossible to get but i did find this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-CUTLASS-SUPREME-2DR-DOOR-WEATHERSTRIP-METRO_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588630fa83QQitemZ380208478851QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I have replaced the weather stripping on the inside of my doors, and that doesn't look like the same stuff.

I think that weather stripping is for 2 door coupes to go around the top of the door frame.

yeah i dont think that will work for the convertibles cuz there is no full frame around the window like in the coupes.

it would be super sweet if someone made an after market weather strip kit for us but sadly i dont think there is one. :sad:

if he says they fit then go for it but i will let you let us know before i spend the money

honestly i dont think it will work but if it does im all over it. :high5: