worth it?

douellette

i found a set of leather seats from a 96 monte in good shape, the guy said hed trade for my xbox 360. think its worth it?

also says "i have some more monte parts ill throw in, dash bezel and power window and lock stuff"

...but i dont have $100 to spare haha.

and brand new ones are only going for 199 and mines not brand new

If you're not using your 360, then by all means trade it in.

I was referring to a new one because quite honestly there isn't much of a difference between the new ones and the used ones. Microsoft will still repair or replace out of warranty units.

Do you have a monte????

cause monte seat will be alot of work to stick in a CS...

really? cuz someone on here told me they'd fit right in, what makes for alot of work?

Do you have a monte????

cause monte seat will be alot of work to stick in a CS...

really? cuz someone on here told me they'd fit right in, what makes for alot of work?

clarification:

the front seats use the same mounts.

the rears are different... the back use a different attachment method of three bolts through the upper portion to mount the upper half of the seat in place, and the lower rear may fight to go in unless you hack some plastic out.

Can it be done? yes.

I stuck gen 1.5 lumina seats into a gen 1 lumina. doable, but not something i will do again...

oooh okay. i could live with just the leather fronts for now and do the rear this summer when its warmer.

and how would i hook up the power portion of the seats? is my cutlass already "pre-wired" for it?

oooh okay. i could live with just the leather fronts for now and do the rear this summer when its warmer.

and how would i hook up the power portion of the seats? is my cutlass already "pre-wired" for it?

no it is not. there is a specific harness piece for that and it is supposed to be run under the carpet to the C200 connector. I know I have a couple of them...

no it is not. there is a specific harness piece for that and it is supposed to be run under the carpet to the C200 connector. I know I have a couple of them...

do you think itd be easier to just wire them up or swap the non-power slider/bracket from my current seats to these?

and how much for the connector?

do you think itd be easier to just wire them up or swap the non-power slider/bracket from my current seats to these?

do you have a torx set and are you willing to partially remove the carpet?

I do not know wher they are right now, but maybe next week... and I'd probably ask $5+ship...

do you have a torx set and are you willing to partially remove the carpet?

I do not know wher they are right now, but maybe next week... and I'd probably ask $5+ship...

yes i do. but what about my question about swapping it over to non-power

^ Nice, the condition of the leather looks good.

Are the window buttons on the door handles? That seems like a awkward position to me.

yeah there in nice shape haha..and i think its the door lock button not the window switch haha

and btw if anyone wants or needs any of those other parts besides the seats let me know, i have no use for them.

^ Nice, the condition of the leather looks good.

Are the window buttons on the door handles? That seems like a awkward position to me.

yeah there in nice shape haha..and i think its the door lock button not the window switch haha

:lol:

correct. that is for the power locks. the window switches are in a normal position.

why did he take the back of the rear bench apart like that?

haha i have no idea, no can i figure out how to put it back together, anyone know how?

With force, there's no technique. That is if they are anything like 3rd gen rear seats.