1992 Buick Regal front sway bar

2regals

What is the diameter of the front sway bar on a 1992 Buick Regal Custom Coupe with the 3800 and Dynaride suspension?

Don't quote me but I think you got the 34mm hollow bar.

I'm gonna guess the smallest (28 or 30mm, I can't remember)

I would have to agree. remember this is dynaride, the most cushiony suspension available. these things have horrible cornering abilities.

I would have to agree. remember this is dynaride, the most cushiony suspension available. these things have horrible cornering abilities.

Yes, I also had dynaride suspension on my Regal before I started modding it, but it still uses 1.25" front ES bushings, which are closest to 34mm.

I think dynaride referred more to the height and softness of the springs than the thickness of its sway bar. Dynaride "equipped" regals have more ground clearance than some light pickup trucks.

Yes, I also had dynaride suspension on my Regal before I started modding it, but it still uses 1.25" front ES bushings, which are closest to 34mm.

I think dynaride referred more to the height and softness of the springs than the thickness of its sway bar. Dynaride "equipped" regals have more ground clearance than some light pickup trucks.

Your Regal is also a '95, when GM used larger swaybars on base models (32mm at minimum) and soft-ride cars. GM liberally used the smallest swaybars (and in the case of the rears, no bar at all) on the early w-bodies .