Boost selector switch

god910

ManualTurbo installed a boost selector switch, it runs off the factory boost controller. It has some wires spliced into it, and I have NO FUGGIN CLUE how it's supposed to work. I believe it's supposed to let the ECM control on one side of the switch, and the wastegate controls on the other side. (Still factory set @ 4.5 psi.) Problem is, it doesn't do squat no matter what you do w/ the switch. If there is something to this lemme know. I just want to remove it, but if I could use it that would be nice (low setting would be a dream when trying to keep that loud ass BOV silent (trying to get people to race)) He said he found the directions to wire it up online somewhere, but couldn't tell me where. I would like to see the site where it came from. Thanks for any help. If I don't get any I will just rip it out. One nice thing is he installed a sweet ass aviation type arming switch, I will keep that for something else.