HOLY F#$KING $#!T!!!!!!

90TGP

I just got my new Blitz Super Sound BOV in today. I slapped the puppy on my DSM flange [had a dsm adaptor flange] and a new K&N filter. Holy f-ing shit did that fix all my boosting problems!

My car now boosts to 11psi without a sweat. I'm sure most of you know about my boost problems I had with the junkyard DSM BOV I previously had on my TGP.

Going to the track on Wed. to see what my car can do!

Woohoo!

I will. My tires will hinder my times a little since they are Pep Boy's Futura R-Rated all weather tires. They are great tires [for the price, $98 a peice] for what they were meant for, but not performance driving.

Yeah, I have Pepboys Futura GTXs that the previuous owner put on my TGP. That didn't hinder me from running a 2.1 60' though. :D Get that puppy to the track and show people what a TGP can do :twisted:

5-18-03.jpg

I pulled a 15.5 with my boost leak when I first went to the track in 60-70degree weather. Went downhill after that, nothing but 16s once it hit over 80degrees. But then again, noone was running good when it hit in the 80s.

Yeah, I have Pepboys Futura GTXs that the previuous owner put on my TGP. That didn't hinder me from running a 2.1 60' though. :D Get that puppy to the track and show people what a TGP can do :twisted:

you asshole you fucking beat me. but im sure my high end could take yours or be pretty close, cuz after allo the best 0ft i got was only a 2.3, which isnt bad compared to yours. itd be a real good race!

sweet 90tgp! I am glad you got that worked out. My crossover flex couplings are on back order :cry: so I might not be able to make it to the track before they close it for the year. :evil:

you asshole you fucking beat me. but im sure my high end could take yours or be pretty close, cuz after allo the best 0ft i got was only a 2.3, which isnt bad compared to yours. itd be a real good race!

Yeah it'd be a good race, but I'd still win :twisted:

Oh, and my car still runs!!! :lol:

hey skalor!!! how do you get those awesome 60 foot times??? What do you launch at??? And do you do a burn out and all that??? Let me know man!

I was also wondering about those. They are some very decent 60' times. :D

Why is everything a race to you?

Robby

That 2.1 was a freak 60' for me, there was a lot of traction compound down that time. Most of the time I net a 2.2 60', except for those time I hit the launch boost cut. That's when you build too much boost on the line and your computer punishes you by pulling out the timing. The car will launch, then stutter and than take-off again. If your hitting launch boost cut every once in a while then your right on the egde of what your car is capable of and that's a good thing. Anyways, every track is different so me telling you what to launch at really won't help you guys out. You have to get out there and gain the experience. Even run to run is different as traction compound is put down and worn away. One thing I'm a firm believer in though is not to do a burnout on street tires. I just drive around the water pit and stage while the other guy is warming up his tires.

Yeah I dont do burnouts when i am racing on the street tires, but every once and awhile i the BFG Drag Radials on there and i warm those up pretty good! Man those things hook like crazy! You can launch at whatever rpm and whatever boost you want. They will just hook and then you fly!!!