Trunk Lid

raymire59

Hi- Have a 1990 TGP. How many different years of grand prixs will the trunk lids interchange? Want an extra to possibly mount a spoiler on. Have seen the typical ones that are approximately the same width as the lid. Is there one the same style that is a little wider? If anyone wants to post pics of different ones they have- great! Was looking on TGP forum, but the thread was so old, the pics didn't work. Time for some new ones. Thanks

I got a 96 trunk lid on one of my 90 tgps. It looks great. it's not 100% exactly the same. I have replaced two of the tgp's trunk lids actually. the one I got off of a 90 GP seemed closer to exact.

Thanks for the replies & info. Garrett Powered- what is the difference in the '96 lid? Also, does anyone know anything about this spoiler? It looks to be the same style as factory, just a little wider.

I know it's not much of a difference. made by a different machine at a different factory probably. the lid pops open faster like the rod needs to be adjusted or something. I have to slam the thing closed a little harder, not like the red tgp which I can use one finger. It appears like a factory trunk lid with black metallic paint on the outside, green underneath though. I had to get a new one since the car had a wing on it.