Who is driving on a non-held/ffp or RAT rear coil overs.

GP4U2NV

Oh, and if you have the time to do it, change over to Gen2 adjustable lateral links!!!

Shouldnt take long at all to drop the rear subframe and swap them over... I think it took me less than 45 minutes to drop it out and dissasemble the entire rear suspesion on Venoms 95 CS in my garage..

Sorry, I meant the collar......The bottom mount are you running after installed about 1/2 way up the sleeve as pictured? Or lower or higher?

Also how much do they suck to adjust?

Sorry, I meant the collar......The bottom mount are you running after installed about 1/2 way up the sleeve as pictured? Or lower or higher?

Also how much do they suck to adjust?

Im sitting about an inch or 2 lower than stock and I think I remember having it about 1/3 of the way from the bottom.. Full drop should allow the tires to tuck in the wheel well..

Depending on how much stuff you have in the trunk will depend on where you need to set yours at..

They dont suck to adjust, what I did was guess, drop the car on the ground, jounce the car, drive it around my apartment parking lot and see where it settled

I measured how much I needed to go down, jacked the car up, adjusted the nut down that amount, and rechecked and redid until I got it just right..

Not hard, but can turn time consuming if your gonna obsess over one side being 1/4" different from the other..

Now, I actually just take it to work, drive it on our alignement rack and set it there without having ot lift the car, I have to use something to turn the adjuster nut since I didnt buy a spanner wrench yet (like under $10 through a1racing)