"What was the question again ...........?"

Hippie

Renamed this post and deleted the original question because:

#1 This post got so far off topic I was wasting time checking new replies.

#2 Bought a different car.

To those that did give me legit answers a big THANKS.

Their easy.. the side skirts are held in by many phillips head screws on the underside of the car, remove all of those and lift up on the skirts, and it'll slide out of the plastic clips. Same for the doors, but instead of the screws, there's plastic clips holding them on.

i did end up putting the side skirts on, I only like the fact taht they hide the ugly pinch rail and e brake cable, but other wise they are a pain in the dick. If ya'll know anyone who wants to buy my car tell them $7,500 and it's sold! :D Someone asked if they could buy it for 3,500 and i told them to go suck a big fat one. Well anyways thanks for the kind words guys it's taken a lot of my time and ALL of my cash to get it done. My cutty buckets go in tomorrow and headrest t.v's a few weeks from now. LAter Jay

well the (2) 4 inch t.v's were bought today by my cuz who works at a curcuit city for $100 EACH!!!! damn i get good deals! But I'll keep ya'll updated on the lumi and my progress.

ASNYONE HAVE PICS OF PIMPED OUT OR PAINTED INTERIORS THAT DON"T LOOK RICE OR CHEAP?????

LAter Jay

Everyone is entitled to their opinion man. Why do you think I don't put my car in my sig. I don't need everybody saying "Nice car man" to make me feel better about myself. I like my car how it is and I don't care if some people on my forum like it or not. If you put your car on the internet for everyone to see you have to expect some bad with the good. However I do think your car looks excellent.

that was a real jerkoff thing to say, you have no idea how much work jay has put into that lumina. his car is 100x better than your cutlass.

Ya stop being a fucking asshole with your useless posts and instead of bashing someone elses car, go outside and looks at yours. I'm with you all way the way Dustin :cheers:

Yeah, Im with Paul. What the hell kind of comment is that Phantom?? Jay has put a lot into his car, and you bash on it. I would rather have his Lumina than that stupid Vette. No one cares about the vette. That was just a really childish thing to say.......think BEFORE you type.

Robby

Hey everybody thanks for all the helpful hints............. :?

BTW, Jay I'd take your Lumina over that Vette any day. Of course if I did I'd have to put white Motegi RT5 or MR7's on it and drop a Cad V-8 in it............... :wink: :lol: Seriously, you have a nice ride. 8)

some people have different tastes. some people like fast, manly sports cars with 2 seats, a v8 and independant rear suspention. others like 4 door doggish, front wheel drive, v6 powered cars. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. dont say anything about my phantom, thats the car my parents bought me, i had no choice as to what car i drive. if you say im being childish, read the posts you made, read them back to yourself.

Ya stop being a fucking asshole with your useless posts and instead of bashing someone elses car, go outside and looks at yours.

you have no idea how much work jay has put into that lumina. his car is 100x better than your cutlass.

the point being, yeah his lumina is better than my cutlass, but look at all the work he has put into it and look at all the work i have put into mine, 100 times as LESS. in fact, waay more than that. overall ive put about 200 bucks into my car. how much did those shiny rims cost? all that window tint? and those tires? my car is nothing compared to that car in terms of hours of work spent on it. so no wonder its 100 times better than mine.

That was just a really childish thing to say.......think BEFORE you type.

Guest RedCutlassSL
some people have different tastes. some people like fast, manly sports cars with 2 seats, a v8 and independant rear suspention. others like 4 door doggish, front wheel drive, v6 powered cars. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. dont say anything about my phantom, thats the car my parents bought me, i had no choice as to what car i drive. if you say im being childish, read the posts you made, read them back to yourself.

Wow, you sound really stupid, and sexist. Manly sports cars? Your 16 right? Because your age really shows everytime you post.

Wow, you sound really stupid, and sexist. Manly sports cars? Your 16 right? Because your age really shows everytime you post.

ok im not sexist, but why would you care? are you gay or something? j/w

how? can i see an example?

You compared RWD cars with FWD cars and mentioned the RWDs had independent rear suspension, and did..........you know what, rather than waste my time replyin to the POS comment, I'll stop here

Robby

how? can i see an example?

You compared RWD cars with FWD cars and mentioned the RWDs had independent rear suspension, and did..........you know what, rather than waste my time replyin to the POS comment, I'll stop here

Robby

k thx.

dumbass, no i'm not gay, but I do believe that woman should be treated equally as us males. Fucking idiot

im not the one calling other people names.