stock 1990 grand prix turbo

hlmorris

How to contact Jeff M for a chip  

1. 1. How to contact Jeff M for a chip

flybynite on the tgpforums.com does too

flybynite(Adam) goes by "Turbo v-sick" on this forum. You can't go wrong with Kenny or Adam's chips. Both of them offer various chips depending on how mild or wild you want to go. Besides those two, a used Jeff M. chip is always another option. Jeff's old chips get you better driveability than stock and a small power increase over stock(say 25-30hp at most). The other two mentioned above can get you significantly larger gains than that...

I guess Adam just ignores my PM's. I've asked him a few times how much he'd want for a chip.

Have you PM'd him on the other board?

I guess Adam just ignores my PM's. I've asked him a few times how much he'd want for a chip.

Have you PM'd him on the other board?

try him on tgpforums.. i got my chip from him about 3 weeks ago so he is still doing them.. :wink:

IIRC you wanted the hottest tune I had available. The last time you made contact I did explain that my hottest tune was for manual equipped cars because the automatic transaxle has potential for failure. Thats where I left it because you showed no interest in my recommendation of a milder tune... :burnout:

• 3 weeks later...

I tired messaging you again and I never got a response. Then again, that's when the forums were falling to pieces with all of the upgrades/server moves. Didn't mean to come off like an ass!