sliping in reverse now wat?

boostedponty

so ive been fighting with the trans on my tgp its graben all the gears better 3rd u have to let off alil to get her to pop in but now im geting a sliping kinda chatter if i gas it suddenly in reverse any ideas wat would cause this wat i could maybe do 2 fix it or am i just screwed?

so ive been fighting with the trans on my tgp its graben all the gears better 3rd u have to let off alil to get her to pop in but now im geting a sliping kinda chatter if i gas it suddenly in reverse any ideas wat would cause this wat i could maybe do 2 fix it or am i just screwed?

Most Likely whenever a auto is acting up its just done for wont get much more abuse/use out of it.. Its up to you on what you are going to do let it ride for a little more until its toast or rebuild it or replace it with another...

I know you arnt sure on what you are doing with the car yet but this trans problem isnt haelping it much.. I dont know if u remember me telling you i still have the auto out of my car i took out so thats another option.. Keep me informed with what you are doing.. If anything i'd love to have a rust free car.. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: