new rebuild

95cutty96

And it hits 12.4AFR at WOT.

not familiar with that?

an air to fuel ratio of 12.4 at wide open throttle: pretty damn good considering mods and no tune. and when you say P&P do you mean heads, intakes or both? if its the last choice, damn thats good. and is that with speed density? MAF i could see it compensating, but with SD, thats nice.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 95cutty96

• 19Cutlass94

• RobertISaar

• 98montels

And it hits 12.4AFR at WOT.

not familiar with that?

an air to fuel ratio of 12.4 at wide open throttle: pretty damn good considering mods and no tune. and when you say P&P do you mean heads, intakes or both? if its the last choice, damn thats good. and is that with speed density? MAF i could see it compensating, but with SD, thats nice.

P&P is just on the intakes. heads are stock with the execption of the valvetrain.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright got it done and it runs like a champ :grin: but while going over everything after the install found I need a new half shaft oh boy what will be next

Well the drivers side boot came off some how the band loosened or something so I just replaced both sides while I was at it and the ball joints but it was running beautiful but now I don't have no spark but that's in another topic that I have posted