• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mfewtrail

• Addicted To Boost

• Night Fury

• slick

My car goes through about 2 or 3 quarts every couple weeks. I think its burning most of it and dumping the rest in the gravel drive.

Wow. Get that oil pump drive o-ring fixed. It's probably responsible for the majority of your oil leak.

1 fresh quart of pennzoil every 1000 miles.

this is gonna sound dumb but does anybody have a picture of the oil pump drive seal? i keep hearing about it and everybody bitches about it and i have no idea where it is...

this is gonna sound dumb but does anybody have a picture of the oil pump drive seal? i keep hearing about it and everybody bitches about it and i have no idea where it is...

http://articles.d-tips.com/art10_files/image014.jpg

^It's the round shaped object on the LEFT side of the picture there(it has a bit of green marker on top of it). That is located directly under your throttle body right near where the lower intake manifold mates to the block.

http://articles.d-tips.com/art10_files/image014.jpg

^It's the round shaped object on the LEFT side of the picture there(it has a bit of green marker on top of it). That is located directly under your throttle body right near where the lower intake manifold mates to the block.

thank you, and now that i know pretty much have to check it...