• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mfewtrail

• Addicted To Boost

• Night Fury

• slick

Hopefully, none now that the LIM gasket is repaired. It really didn't seem to leaking much before it was fixed either. But when the plenum gasket went, that was really something!

Zero on both of my GPs... However the TGP belched a quart or two of trans fluid onto the garage floor while I was gone :lol: Time for a new trans pan gasket!

My cars don't leak nor burn any discernable amount of oil at all. The oil levels always stay full during my oil change intervals. I fix any leaks as soon as I come across them, so my cars rarely have leaks.

Zero on both of my GPs... However the TGP belched a quart or two of trans fluid onto the garage floor while I was gone :lol: Time for a new trans pan gasket!

Sure it's the trans pan gasket? They usually don't leak other than a small drip when the bolts are loose. The stock reuseable gasket(assuming it's still on your car) rarely break or leak.

almost 3 quarts every 3000 miles. leaked that much before and after re sealing the motor and replacing the bearings, although the motor has over 200k on it and the cylinder walls still have the crosshatch mark on them.