W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

Kind of unrelated, and the furthest thing from a w-body, corvette sawblades on a gti

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11232[/ATTACH]

(pic from google images)

I actually really like that. Vw audi and Wbody is what I love. Gf had one just like it slammed on fat fives but she crashed it and now has an audi tt on fives

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not really a fan of the people that drive VW either to be honest, but I really like the cars

Favorite part of that scene is the BBS rims. So beautiful. If I can ever afford them I will have the first grand prix on BBS RS :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

GA's with 1/4in spacers

442GAGTatUM3.jpg

SOON...... not really these are back on the 04 and the 04 wheels are on the 442 now...looks awful lol cant wait to toss the black/polished Xlaces and 245/50 16 bfg's

IMG_4867.jpg

Do you have a build thread or some pics of your cressida?

some of the 442 is here: http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/12910-Twin-V6-442!-back-on-track?p=1148700&viewfull=1#post1148700

all of my cressida is here (the thread was started as a joke poking fun at a guy talkin about swapping an old VW diesel into a prelude :lol:

the original motor was trashed anyways and parts are scarce as hell

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/member-builds/47290-toyota-wagon-3800-a-28.html

Awesome!

you would think so but its a gigantic pain in the ass

keep in mind its the early celica supra/ae86/supra suspension....but on a wagon that weighs 3000lbs

parts are available but they are expensive and used parts market is nearly nonexistent...

some parts on the texas to cali craigslist. the cressida is a huge oddball...damn near anything can be found in japan, australia/nz

this thing sucks cause my only option is to completely modify the car

its cheaper for me to convert to a foxbody front suspension and brakes and 8.8 rear when the toyota 7.1" 4.10 axle blows apart.

toyota's blow

thanks. well most of the $ is goin into the rear engine since its contribution is far greater at the line

we actually have the lip and tails on my shelf, same box for years, i even picked up a chipped pass corner unit for swapping in with the battery kill switch

you would think so but its a gigantic pain in the ass

keep in mind its the early celica supra/ae86/supra suspension....but on a wagon that weighs 3000lbs

parts are available but they are expensive and used parts market is nearly nonexistent...

some parts on the texas to cali craigslist. the cressida is a huge oddball...damn near anything can be found in japan, australia/nz

this thing sucks cause my only option is to completely modify the car

its cheaper for me to convert to a foxbody front suspension and brakes and 8.8 rear when the toyota 7.1" 4.10 axle blows apart.

toyota's blow

I can imagine. My buddy has an '86 mx72 wagon that he's modding a bit, he's always complaining that he can't find parts..