W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

Not sure if i posted yet, but im rocking the Monte LS/LTZ wheels on my 93. Ive done this once before and i always did like the look of it. I think it adds that little sporty look to the car :thumbsup:

Guess you successfully mounted that Z spoiler without my pictures! Your car looks great, man..I really like it. Also, had gold x-laces on mom's maroon 92 sedan for a few months. I took no pictures, as I didn't want Mark (Hairdo12) to kill me if he saw them.

You know, I am not entirely sure if they are stock or not but I could swear I've seen them on something else that was stock.

I saw an Impala with Lumina LS wheels at the petrol station yestetrday...no pic though.

ME TOO!, also no pic. the impala i saw was white..

Damn, I did too! :lol: The one I saw was black. I've seen it a couple times, but never had a chance to get a pic.

post-4033-143689096709_thumb.jpg

post-4033-143689096721_thumb.jpg

saw this at Chicago Motors in Illinois...they specialize in police vehicles...pretty awesome selection, too!!! this was the only 2nd gen W there

Here's a pic of our 94 CS Vert with the crosslaces from our 88 CS coupe. WE switched them because the INDY 500 tires looked cooler at the track. We couldn't just swap the tires cuz of different size wheels. Didn't even know if they would fit the Vert till we found pics of one online first!

post-5754-143689096989_thumb.jpg

post-5754-143689096993_thumb.jpg