W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

2011-06-30172334.jpg

this mc has mustang wheels on it

this car lot has really junky cars when it rains they dont roll the windows up or any thing. they have one rusty 99 malibu that they want 600$ down and they want you to have full coverage on a p.o.s

I know it's not a w-body but close. My 1990 Olds... CS rims on back that I put on with the intent of finding 2 more at a junkyard, but ended up selling it before that happened. Different rim sizes(14 vs 16) made for a squirrelly ride lol...

oldolds.jpg

Edited by GtpKo

haha I'll bet! I drove 40 miles in the rain to school and back one day with 14" steelies on the drivers side of my 90 Lumina coupe and 16" alloys on the right. talk about a confused steering wheel when I hit laying water!

• 1 month later...

:showoff:

not a wbody, but saw a Bonneville (or was it a P/A?) w/ 2nd gen GP 5-spokes...will take pix next time I see it, which should be this weekend

Edited by pwmin

see these w's a lot and always think of this thread :) I've owned but one Lumina that I never swapped the wheels on...and that's just because I had no inventory :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...