W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

Sweet! About what I thought they'd look like. I would definitely go with a gunmetal or something like the gray on the bottom part of my car. Maybe even do something wild like shoot the whole lacing with the gray, mask the face off really well, cut the holes out and spray the inside of the lacing w/ the burgandy that the car is. And polish up the trim ring of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I tradded my X-laces and tires straight up for some 5 spokes and tires to a guy who had his 1994 GP GTP for sale on craigslist.

Now I have GP 5 spokes on my Cutlass for winter. When it warms up I plan on filling the PONTIAC with JB weld putty and repainting. I will make some Olds rocket decals for the center caps as well.

post-4629-143689061674_thumb.jpg

I tradded my X-laces and tires straight up for some 5 spokes and tires to a guy who had his 1994 GP GTP for sale on craigslist.

Now I have GP 5 spokes on my Cutlass for winter. When it warms up I plan on filling the PONTIAC with JB weld putty and repainting. I will make some Olds rocket decals for the center caps as well.

Looks good.

Won't the Olds center caps fit those wheels? (From 5 spokes or sawblades)

Older grand prix sedan wheel?

No pictures, but the other day I saw a silver 04+ GT/GTP(couldn't tell..) with 01-03 wheels that are on the front of the black GP you posted Wheels. It looked :think:

Hmm.. not as bad as I thought.

Jeez, I didn't even notice that. I see Grand Am's with the bumper cut off like that all the time, but that's a first on a GP :lol:

HE'S GONNA RUIN HIS TRANSMISSION!!!

Nah, that's a given anyway pretty much.

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is..took forever to get it to upload..lol..this is the good side of the car...need a drivers door for the other lol...(sister got tagged in it)

post-6014-143689062618_thumb.jpg