W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

Was at Wally World the other night and had to take some shots.

Doesn't look too bad. May do this one.

Cutlass cpe w/ Olds Ninety- Eight wheels

I like how that looks.

Buick Regal and Cutlass Wheel swap,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]366[/ATTACH]

There was no rubber left on the buick wheels and I was driving the buick over winter.

The regal wheels look good on the cutty. The cutlass wheels dont look good on the regal though.

I do not have a camera phone anymore, but I saw two awful things yesterday up in Hillsboro.

The first, at Whataburger, a dark blue 95+ Monte Carlo with bright alloy 88-91 Gran Prix geometric wheels.

The second, at McDonald's, a maroon 95-97 Nissan Maxima with 90-94 Lumina Euro spoked wheels.

I didn't know the W bodies shared a bolt pattern with the Maxima. That would lead to Maxima wheels ending up on W-bodies. I want to see this. I am morbidly curious to see these wheels:

aly62355u.jpg

On this car:

98_oldsmobile_intrigue.jpg

Because it's so damn similar but it's so damn different. Because I'm a freak like that. And how. I want people to look at the Intrigue I'd be driving and do a triple take. "WTF is that?" "Why does he have blind spot mirrors covering what would normally be a Nissan Maxima logo?" "Did he have a bowl of stupid for breakfast or does he know something we don't?" "There's six spokes, five lugs, but, but, *head explodes*"

reading through all of this, I was surprised to find that my 1994 Vert was not included.

LOL

1994 Cutlass Supreme vert with TGP wheels.

black2.jpg

DSC04863.jpg

i've seen a lot on here that didn't look hideous. like a lumina with monte carlo wheels, or a newer cutlass supreme with the older international wheels. If I could find a good set of the older international wheels, I would be all over them.

Taylor! I thought you were sticking to gmwbody? Nice to see you come over here!

For those of you who don't know him, introducing the somewhat legendary Taylor a.k.a. 3100MPFI.

lol thanks. you started here in 2010.... most of us were around when he was ;)

No, I've been on the other w-body site since August of 2009, registered just a few days after I bought the car. He has over 1,700 posts over there and has posted a lot of helpful guides and such. In that time I've never seen him on here, and I'm being polite.

No, I've been on the other w-body site since August of 2009, registered just a few days after I bought the car. He has over 1,700 posts over there and has posted a lot of helpful guides and such. In that time I've never seen him on here, and I'm being polite.

Taylor's been around for way longer than you think..

Good to see you post again Taylor!

geez, I didn't mean to start a riot.

Been laying low for a while. I used to be on this sight back when it was on proboards13, which was in the 90's. I got banned for a while, and after a while, was invited back.

I have not been working on w-bodies at all really in the past year. Only working on my vert when it needed something. Recently, I got into working on Lincolns. I picked up a 1998 Mark VIII for only $200 and been working on it lots. That is what got me back into w-bodies. They are so SIMPLE compared to the Mark VIII.

taylor welcome back.. You should remember me the slightest.. we met up in austin when you were in town.. i had a black 96 GP.. My username is the same on all w related boards.. your well known on 60v6..

yes, I do remember you. I am needing to go back up to Austin to get the engine hoist to Jay.

Been a long time, how you doing?

lose the gay taillights, and it would not look bad. I like those wheels a hell of a lot better than the stock ones for that car.

Those wheels look so weird on that car. I saw another 04+ base GP that had those wheels on it too the other day, but can't remember where.