W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

• 2 weeks later...

Lumina with Cutlass International wheels. Found this with Crazy K at the junkyard.

Where was this at? That's a clean white 1st gen, for sho. Not something you typically see in northeastern Ohio. Was this in central Indi?

Lumina with Cutlass International wheels. Found this with Crazy K at the junkyard.

Where was this at? That's a clean white 1st gen, for sho. Not something you typically see in northeastern Ohio. Was this in central Indi?

yeap!

no although it is on my to do list cuz i only got about 6 loose turns on them then about another 4-6 with the impact but when i was driving it i never had any problems, longer studs would make feel easier about it.

1264269424.jpg

Saw this in the work parking lot. It was beat all to hell, complete with a rust hole (yes, HOLE - not spot) right behind the driver's door.

For the longest time i thought i wanted those wheels on my car...now im glad i never tried it, because that looks horrible.

Maybe it's just because they're white, but yeah...those really don't look that good on Luminas haha.

I think a lot has to do with the fact that there's so much of a gap from the fender. GP's have large fender flares that make the car look a bit lowered.