W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

The difference is the lug covers standard Intrigue wheels have black plastic covers the sterling edition wheels are chrome plated, that Grand Prix, which looks nice by the way has standard 2000-2002 Intrigue chrome wheels. I have sterling edition center caps going on my car tomorrow. All 2000-2002 Intrigue wheels have carbon fiber centers, Chris was VERY close !!

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=65080.0;attach=18514;image

• 2 weeks later...

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

X4

I can honestly say i don't even think she has payed attention to those wheels and the fact they have a Chevy emblem on them. If I have some wheels laying around i would see about trading her to put em on my car.

Spotted this sucker in Detroit after making a WRONG turn off the highway to meet up with the guys from this weekend's Kensington Meet. This was at a Wendy's in a pretty bad part of town...I was swerving around trash bags in the street...houses burnt up next to houses boarded up. Pretty cool, but definitely not the right way to Parts Galore on 8 Mile I was looking for :confused: