W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

that mustang needs black x-laces with a polished lip ....

Those would look nice on a fox body. I threw one of mine on my dad's mustang the other day playing around and it actually looked pretty good.

You guys for the most part have the two seat part down. The quarter glass tells that. But that bolt pattern was also available with JA8 brakes.

I'm really behind on my A-body trivial knowledge. Year or so ago I'm sure I would've been able to tell ya!

I'm guessing an option that I can't name a specific date for.... I know 91 wagons for the 5 x 115 pattern, so it can;t be that year. maybe the roof rack is 89 and 90 only? I can see but can;t make out a badge on the front fender. maybe it says celebrity making this a 4 cylinder wagon made only in 86? and why is this in this thread?

Ok, time's up. It's a 1990 2-seat.

"All 1990-96 A-cars have door mounted automatic front seat belts. When left connected, as they should be, they make entry and exit awkward, especially for older and handicapped people. Even worse, the belts can't keep occupants inside the car if a door opens in a crash." Source: The Center For Autosafety, http://www.autosafety.org/chevrolet-celebrity

The car has to be a 1990 model because it has the seat belt mounts on the door frame. Only wagons were offered for the 1990 model year in the Celebrity trim. And all of you are right so far about the 2-seat model, because if it had a third row seat, there would be flip-out vent windows at the back of the quarter windows. 2-seat models only had plain glass on the rear sides like this one. And if you were able to zoom in on the fender badge, you'd see it says 3.1L MPFI, and the 3.1 was only available in 1990 Celebrities, 89 and older still had 2.8's.

That's ok. Your prize was goatse anyway, so no one has to live through that.

I saw a dark blue Impala yesterday on w-body crosslaces. Actually fit the car pretty nicely!

saw this a few years ago....and yes if I had an Impala....this would be done.

1224283268.jpg

1224283266.jpg

Junk the Aurora and do that!

Follow it long enough, and you'll find it broken down on the side of the road, and you won't have to pull it over. I tolerated one for 5 years...the only good thing I have to say about it was my mechanical ability improved greatly because of it.

Did you know that 9 out of 10 Fords are still on the road? The 10th one made it home.

that mustang needs to be pulled over and impounded with those wheels :sacop:

Mustang needs to be pulled over period.

My 1990 3.1 w/ 1.5 gen Lumina LS wheels off a 1996. The offset widened my track, too, and the tires were 225s. I liked them. Sold the car last month, though.

100_0751-1.jpg

is it just me or does that car look smaller than it should?

Follow it long enough, and you'll find it broken down on the side of the road, and you won't have to pull it over. I tolerated one for 5 years...the only good thing I have to say about it was my mechanical ability improved greatly because of it.

Did you know that 9 out of 10 Fords are still on the road? The 10th one made it home.

Strange coming from someone whos username is Galaxie500XL. :lol:

That '64 Galaxie 500XL was hands down the best car I ever owned. I drove it 18 years.

The Mustang more than made up for it...I've never owned a car that was more unreliable.

Strange coming from someone whos username is Galaxie500XL. :lol: