W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

If I'm buying new ones, I want 17x9's w/ a +25 offset....maybe +18

265/50 tire FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll definitly agree with 17" diameter, anything bigger and it starts to look like a ricer wheel...

i don't know about width of offset, can we tuck those under most W's?

i would think 2 different versions might cover it, 1 for the gen1s and another for the 2nd gens(and the 1.5s should fit somewhere), they do have different offsets/widths or something right?

• 2 weeks later...

How many different GP wheels can one put on a GP?

10351749_AX.JPG

Left side: Fanblade and 1997-03 5 spoke.

10351749_9X.JPG

Right side: Fanblade and 1994-96 5 spoke.

• 2 weeks later...

I let a wheel bearing get a bit too bad on my old 94 Cutlass, the wheel on that hub got so hot it started turning a bronze color. It did go away eventually, the wheels were in pretty bad shape by then anyways.

• 2 months later...

Not a W-body, or even w-body rims, but they are Bonneville rims, and it fits in the spirit of things:

1880554508_8625027632.jpg

Those are my 01 Bonneville rims that my dad used on his 04 Accord for winter rims. Not sure if he'll run them this year, or i will sell them cause he got some stock accord 16" rims for it now.

Also have a picture of my 00 Regal with Gold crosslaces and my mother's 03 Impala with them. Those wheels were whores. They were bought as take offs, used on my 93 SSE, used on the above cars, also used on the back of my 98 LTZ (didn't clear the caliper on the front), and used on my 93 SSEi. I think I still might have them at my parents too.