W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

LOL zipties! I would've at least used a metal clothes hanger! WHERE IS YOUR CLASS?! :lol:

In that location zipties are likely to outlast hangers, they won't rust to pieces themselves.

that poor Monte :cry:

i know, but we've been through so much together, letting it go is something i really can't justify any time soon, if ever

my guess is that they bought new rims, sold the stock wheels, and then when it came to getting a new car, kept the aftermarket and picked up those dirt cheap for something to roll on.

im not even a fan of those wheels why would someone choose to put those on with so many other choices IMO

I really, really like those Grand Prix rims, they are hard to find in good condition actually!

Unrelated, but I would prefer if GM would mount the rims so that the spokes go in the opposite direction, so that when moving slowly they would look better.

if your talking bout the rims on my vert once again this is my own opinion but i love the way they look when the spin i constantly look in any window or reflection i can when driving. :biggrin:

id have to see them the other way to make a decision on which would be better i guess

• 1 month later...

Doesn't look bad at all.

agreed. doesn't look that great either, but its probably better than stock. and you revived a thread that would have faded into obscurity soon